Monday, June 16, 2008

Has anyone tried a 'plumcot'? They are DELICIOUS! I believe it's a cross between a plum and an apricot. Listen to me, I don't even know what I'm eating. Does anyone else have concerns about these genetically engineered cross-fruits and vegetables? Does man have the right to invent these things? It leaves me slightly unsettled. If I happen to have an extra appendage or two or am babbling crazily to myself next time you see me, I ask you to politely not stare. It was the dang plumcot. Ooh, but it was good going down!

2 comments:

Shadley said...

you are somethin' special miss laura!!

Rachel Bardwell said...

That is so funny that you would mention it! I bought some "pluots" at Fareway and was going to try one tonight! Perhaps the same thing? I guess I'll know if i grow extra appendages too :)