Thursday, May 22, 2008

Potty.

Life with a 'mostly-potty trained' girl is very funny and very interesting.
1. She announced in the public restroom (very loudly) "GOOD JOB, MOMMY!" as I was going to the bathroom. I heard several snickers coming from the other stalls.
2. She's obsessed with being with me when I go to the bathroom. I am a VERY private pee-er, so this is a struggle for me.
3. Yesterday she held my hand while I was going to the bathroom and said, "Do you need to do your poo -poos mommy?"
4. Today, she had a tiny accident in her pants and came and told me, "Oops, mom, I spilled."
5. We have to check out EVERY SINGLE bathroom EVERYWHERE we go. She sees emergency exits or long hallways and assumes there's a bathroom down there which she MUST go visit.

These things are so worth the fact that Huggies will never get another dime from me EVER AGAIN!!!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

This post is great! How funny and so cute. Enjoy these days, for soon they will be gone.

She is just too sweet.

emily said...

Good job mommy!!! That story gets me everytime!

Rachel Bardwell said...

You know, we really should all congratulate each other on using the potty correctly. Just think how nice it is that we don't have poop all over the floor everywhere!