Friday, May 16, 2008

For Those Who Believe She Can't Be Naughty.

I have proof. She's naughty. She's supposed to be eating dinner in her chair. She kept 'falling' out of her chair and getting 'stuck'. Yes, she's in Pjs at 6:00 PM, but obviously, I was picking my battles that day. When I started taking pictures of her episode an amazing phenomenon occurred. She was magically unstuck long enough for her to come over to my camera and look at the picture I just took, then went back to her 'stuckness'. She'll need to work on her consistency and believability as she gets older. Naughty-ness.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her AND her stuckness! (Those monkey pj's are great by the way!)
I guess she just wasn't hungry? :)
Oh my...the road ahead seems to be one laiden with gray hairs!
Sorry but it takes one to know one...Maci is evil!
Gretchen

emily said...

Naughty and lovely all at the same time!

Connie said...

It must have had something to do with what you were having for dinner!? A grandma's explanation.

kristin said...

that's funny. really. it is. glad it's documented! :)