Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm Speechless.

I requested that my husband NOT buy me any presents this year, and instead give me some cash to go towards a camera I'm saving up for. So, he hands me a card that I foolishly believe is a "money card". Inside, was this wonderful treasure below...I mean, REALLY. The man is a creative genius. There's no other way to describe it than 'pure genius'.I fondly refer to this as a "joe buck". On the back is the message: Sorry, no money. I changed my mind! Along with a cute little happy face.

And THEN, he brings out a box with this inside. He's a stinker. My stinker. And I love him.
P.S. Watch out family and friends...the 'joe buck' may return someday!! When you least expect it...

3 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Ooh! I want a Joe Buck! How much are they worth? Seems priceless, since it has old egg head on it. I'm jealous of your camera. Your old camera still takes better pictures than ours, and there's a certain someone I know who doesn't even have one at all right now. Just what are you planning on doing with your old one?! Ahem.

emily said...

Joe...you are a big dork!!! I'm a little jealous of the camera though. But that's not one you can just stick in your pocket though!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jill..now I'm feeling guilt:)
And no, I don't have a pocket big enough.