Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Morning.

Let's torture the kids a little longer and make them sit on the steps for a picture before seeing their presents!
I think the boys have set a new world record in the amount of time opening their presents
Lily took her time and savored each scrap of paper and bow. Every present she opened she whispered, "Wow..." It was most precious.
One of Noah's favorite presents was this red blanket. He's always been my snuggle boy and loves all things warm and soft. I've pretty much dug myself a pretty big hole. Getting him up for school will be that much harder.
Lily's favorite gift was her princess hair accessories. Noah was so patient getting his wash, blow out and style. He looked like a million bucks when she was finished.
Jackson was there on Christmas morning, he really was..... it's SO not cool to have your picture taken.

4 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

the cruelty! Making them pose for a picture! Noah! Nice 'do, dude! You're such a good brother!

emily said...

Lily's face in that picture on the steps is priceless!!! SO cute!! Please tell her that I need to schedule a haircut appointment on January 11 please.

Anonymous said...

You HAVE to blow up the picture and look at Lily close up on the steps. It is hilarious. The funny thing is I'm pretty sure she doesn't know why she's excited, but since the boys are, she decided she should be, too.

emily said...

Yeah...I blew it up when I first looked at it because I had to get a close up of the sweetness and I can't stand it. Seriously. I need her now!! SO precious!!! And her little puppy! She has no clue at this point what she is about to experience!