Monday, March 23, 2009

This picture is really old of us, but it really encaptures just how dorky we really are. We were made for each other, actually. Yesterday, we celebrated 12 years of marriage! Lets see....I woke up with a migraine which I battled most of the day. Joe's got a horrible cold, so we basically laid around all day on the couch. My husband did get a little romantic in the evening. As we were saying good-night to each other he leans over and says, "Want a sore throat??" and wiggles his eyebrows at me. Ummm.....no. Thanks, but I'll pass. That's why I love him so much. He's such a DORK. (For those who know me, the term 'dork' is an absolutely affectionate way to describe someone...) And he makes me laugh. A lot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah schmoopie

Kathy said...

I love you Dorks :) I am so glad Joe makes you laugh - laugh a lot love more!

emily said...

Anniversary?! Ah yes...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! oh shoot. :) haha! I'm glad we had that moment tonight. I'm a dork. But I guess you love dorks...so that's good! I'm glad that y'all have each other! It's been a beautiful 12 years!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Happy Anniversary, kids!