Friday, March 27, 2009

'Puter Hog.


Lily has become computer obsessed since we've gotten our new one. She likes to go to Nick Jr. and do the games there. Their newest game is Olivia paper dolls, where you can dress Olivia and give her accessories of all sorts. What 's not to love about that? Olivia is our new favorite show. She has 'rules of life' in every show. Today's show was about Olivia's rule #33: Just because your brother eats like a wild animal, doesn't mean he IS one. I think she really relates...anyways obsession has taken over at our house. She actually said to me the other day, "Mommy, why are you using my 'puter?" Her little fingers DO look really cute on that mouse, though, don't they?




2 comments:

emily said...

oh my word, I love her!

Connie said...

I like that blankie is behind her over the chair and she hasn't combed her hair yet - that speaks of the obsession.