Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Noah was the honored 'expert of the week' in his class and he chose to do a presentation on art, because, you know, he's an expert. He was pretty cute and the kids asked some great questions, like "When you grow up and become a famous artist will you change your name since its so long to make it easier to sign autographs?" I was able to stay and eat lunch with him. Apparently that's a 'big deal' to have a parent join you in the lunchroom. So, I squeezed myself into the mini tables and started eating my PB&J and noticed Noah was just sitting there. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "Lets just be real here. I eat my dessert first." So...we did what had to be done....and ate our cookies first.

3 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

wow, at least he's honest.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's awesome!

Connie said...

This post makes this grandma proud.