Thursday, October 30, 2008

Scary Ducks.

Yesterday, we decided to take a walk around the duck pond while we were waiting for Jackson to get out of after-school band. All the ducks decided to follow behind us and check out what we were doing. I THOUGHT everyone was enjoying themselves, but halfway around the pond Lily starts squeezing my hand. I noticed she kept looking behind us, but just thought she was watching the ducks. I leaned down and asked her what was wrong. Her bottom lip started quivering and she said in a terrified whisper (so the ducks couldn't hear) "Mom, we have to run...run fast to the van!! They're gonna git me!!" I think I finally convinced her that they were just playing 'follow the leader', but she could be possibly scarred for life.

1 comments:

emily said...

SCARY!! I would be scared too!! And scarred for life.