Friday, October 24, 2008

Quote Of The Day. (Have you noticed it's usually Noah??

We were walking through Von Maur (please don't ask why we were in THAT store...) and Noah was intrigued with the guy that was playing the piano.
"Mom, can I please take piano lessons?"
"Well, that would be really cool, but we don't have a piano."
"What we need is someone in our family that knows how to play the piano that could teach me. Does anyone in our family know how to play the piano?"
"Emily does."
"Oh, MAN! I'm going to be really mad if I have to go all the way to Texas just for piano lessons!"

2 comments:

Kathy said...

hahahahahahahahaha! He is great!

Somehow I don't think Emily would be mad if he had to go all the way to Texas ;)

emily said...

Bring it on baby!!! That doesn't sound like that bad of an idea!!