Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm Sick To My Stomach.

I got out my big tote of scrapbook papers and reached in to grab some and my hand came back out damp. Um...what's going on??? I start pulling out papers and they're all soggy and REALLY smelly. (You know how paper just absorbs odors...) Down in the bottom I find my kitchen dishrag which I remember going missing about 2 days ago. I pull it out and go in search of my sweet 3 year old.
"Did you put this dishrag in Mommy's papers?"
"Yes."
"Why did you do that???"
"Nothing!"
And she bolted as fast as her little legs could take her.
The End.

2 comments:

Rachel Bardwell said...

I am SOOO sorry! Other than nuclear war, that is about the worst thing in the world that could happen!! :)

Rachel Bardwell said...

Hmm. . . maybe if you laid them out, after they dried you could kind of crumple them up and then use them somehow all crinkled??