Friday, November 30, 2007

Crazy Good Meatloaf.

I'm not a HUGE meatloaf-lover. This one, I have to admit is GOOD. It's EASY. My kids (and husband) LOVED it. Thanks, Jeannie. I shall title this one....

Jeannie's Meatloaf

2 lbs. ground beef
1 package Stove Top stuffing
1 C water
2 eggs (beaten)
1/2 BBQ sauce (I think I used more...)

Mix all ingredients except 1/4 C BBQ sauce. Shape into a loaf in 9x13, then spread remaining BBQ on top. Bake 1 hour at 375 degrees. (I think my loaf was wider and flatter than it should have been-so I only cooked mine about 45 min., so just watch it.)

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh yes... the Cole Family is very familiar with this recipe! As a matter of fact we had to go on a hiatus from it for the past 6 months. So be careful... it's true that you can O.D. on the stuff. Ask Jared.

Rachel Bardwell said...

I will totally try this. I may make a variation though; I used to have a meatloaf recipe with melted cheese chunks in the middle and it was very good. What isn't better with cheese chunks added?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.