Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Noah.

I have some GREAT Noah stories! Are you ready??? (Noah stories are the best.)

Noah story #1:
So, I was feeling bad because (see previous post) the kids tomorrow win a free recess tomorrow if they don't watch TV tonight and REALLY I don't actually NEED the TV until later in the week, so I'm going to try and sneak in a few nights of no TV and then fizzle out at the the end of the week. I know. I'm a lame Mom. So, tonight we were playing charades. I know some of you have played charades with Noah before and it is so much fun. He REALLY gets into it. So, it was my turn and the card I drew said "Putting dirty laundry in the washing machine". I swear I cannot get away from the laundry! Anyways, I go about acting out sorting the laundry and then sticking it in the washing machine. No one was guessing, so when I put the imaginary clothes in the imaginary machine, I plugged my nose and fanned the air in front of my face to get across that it was dirty and smelly. Noah pipes out, "Oh, sorry. That was me. I'm kind of gassy tonight." I bust out laughing and told him that was part of my act and he said, "O- KAY. Lets just pretend that didn't happen."

Noah story #2:
Noah took his bath tonight and I realize all his undies are still in the dryer, wet, so I threw him some comfy shorts and told him he'll have to just wear them without undies. He seemed shocked at the the idea, but finished up his bath. When he came out of the bathroom he walks up to me and stares at me. "Hi." I say.
"Um, Mom. Have you ever tried this before?"
"What?" because I've completely forgotten the situation.
"Wearing pants without underwear."
"No. Never."
"Well it feels.....GREAT!"
(Oh, no.)
"I feel free as a bird."
"I'm going to do this everyday!"
"No. You're not."

5 comments:

Shadley said...

My kids go commando every night for bed because unfortunately we let it slide one time. Now it is a must for them! We have banned it on Bible study night though, when we have guests over passed their bedtime! Free as a bird...that kid is funny.

codi said...

Seriously hilarious! I needed that laugh tonight, so thanks to Noah:)

emily said...

seriously...Noah stories are the best.
AMAZING! remember that one time we played charades and he was a chicken laying an egg or something?! I have it on video...I also have you running to the bathroom on video. I'll have to post that.
amazing.

Connie said...

Funny Noah! Wait til I tell Don about story #2. He'll get a kick out of that for sure!

laura b. said...

Thanks for the laugh tonight!