Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Has anyone see the Hidden Valley Ranch commercial where they're at the county fair and all the rides and attractions have to do with ranch dressing (i.e. salad eating contest, etc.) ? My daughter is absolutely is obsessed with this commercial and screams my name whenever it's on and I'm not in the room. I then have to fake/run to catch a glimpse of the commercial. It is always followed up by little awe inspired whispers of "ooh, that looks fun" or "yummy!". Today she actually said, "Mommy, I don't want to go to Disney World (another imaginary vacation, or 'fabri-cation' as Shadley so cleverly calls it) I just want to go there with the salad." She honestly, truly believes its real. That girl LOVES her ranch dressing!

3 comments:

emily said...

oh my word, I love her!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

wow! I'd be down with a food related amusement park - but all ranch related?!

Connie said...

FUNNY!!!