Friday, December 5, 2008

Jesus Would Appreciate A Good "Cha-Cha-Cha".

I went to pick up Lily from preschool yesterday and my mom was standing there giving me a 'look'. Uh-oh.
"What did she do?"
Apparently, they've been practicing their songs for their Christmas program that's coming up in a few weeks. One of the songs they sing is 'Happy Birthday to Jesus'. This is how my daughter has been singing the song in class...
"Happy Birthday to you....CHA-CHA-CHA!
Happy Birthday to you....CHA-CHA-CHA!
Happy Birthday to Jesus,
Happy Birthday to you....CHA-CHA-CHA!"

(The bold print indicates solo-singing by Lily Margaret.) So, at the Christmas program I will either be mortified or laughing my butt off. I haven't decided yet. My husband is going the laugh-your-butt off route.

1 comments:

Jen Essington said...

I hope for you that she skips the cha-cha-cha...but I selfishly hope for myself that she goes for it! (I could use a laugh or two) :)