Monday, December 1, 2008


Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was a whirlwind here. My sister decided to fly in last minute and surprise my mom who had no idea she was coming. It was unanimous that pantswetting was going to be the outcome, but she held it together. Good job, Mom! What did occur was a sound that came out of her that I've never heard come out of her before. My husband does a great imitation. Ask him to do it next time you see him. He insists it's a wild ox, but I'm not sure a CPA from Iowa knows what that sounds like. The grandchildren all stood and stared at her with their jaws on the floor. It was quite funny. She thinks so too. Now.

2 comments:

laura b. said...

At first I read pant swetting instead of pants wetting. Those are two differen things. What a fun surprise for your mom. I hear there's video.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Um where am I in the "artistic sister photos?" Oh, that's right I'm in the back. Yeah, that's right.