Tuesday, December 30, 2008

In case you didn't already know...our son was the last 6th grader in the world to own a cell phone. I exaggerate a bit. He knew he was getting one in March when our contract is up. He actually had a countdown going that he checked off. So, when he opened up his phone on Christmas there was some major shock.
Lord...is it true? Am I dreaming?
We suggested he call his phone to check it out and he said, "You mean it ACTUALLY WORKS??" It was the shock. It took him awhile to come out of it. But when he finally did, he had a very nice conversation with himself.



















4 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Now if I could just get him to answer when I call him...I'm starting to wonder if I'm being screened...

Laura said...

you think?? Just kidding...the problem is he's been living the last week in pj pants which have no pocket.

Unknown said...

Cute! LOL. I remember when I got my first cell phone...I was 18! :) But just as excited!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Jackson! Just take some advice from you cousin Q...don't drop it in the toilet. You may think you can dry it out in rice, but it will quit working eventually. Carrie