Tuesday, November 18, 2008

WOW.

About a month ago, I decided I was so sick of all the current music I had and needed to expand my horizons, if you will. I called the "expert" and asked my sister Emily to make me a CD of her favorite songs. Weeks later, I get a package in the mail with the above CDs. Apparently, she could only narrow it down to 10 CDs of her favorite songs. That's what you get when you ask a music freak. Don't get me wrong! I'll take it! And my other sister will be jealous! Maybe if she asks me nicely, I will let her check one out. But only one at a time. And she has to give it back when I say so. Thanks, Em!

2 comments:

emily said...

It's a thing of beauty...it really is. :) I'm serious when I say that I want reports on what you hear...what you like...what you don't...which artists you like...(like Brooke Fraser-she's my favorite.)

Jen said...

i kind of REALLY want to hear one of those CDs. i bet they're magical.