Monday, November 24, 2008

Character Sketch of My Dad
by Jackson Mc.

If you have ever met me dad you would know that he is fun to be around. In fact, it seems that the atmosphere around him is very cheerful and makes people want to laugh.

My dad is a very complicated weaving of threads. There is one side that is happy and joyful that is always ready to tell a funny comment or joke. The other side is serious and ready to get something done.

My dad has a deep black shade of hair that is usually cut short. He has brown eyes that black rimmed glasses expose.

My dad is always there for me. Some of my favorite moments with him are going to baseball games, working and washing the cars, and hanging up Christmas lights.

My dad can sometimes be annoying and just plain weird, but I will always look up to him as a great dad.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

This is wonderful! Neat insight into your husband and son :)

Shelly said...

I am very impressed! I think you have a relationship to be proud of, Joe. Read this often, especially when they turn into teens.... :)