Thursday, August 20, 2009

For all of you who are spending your entire day today thinking about what Jackson might be going through in junior high (not ME...I just know there's lots of you out there... *snort*), here is an e-mail Jackson sent during typing class (I thought it was kind of cute)-

"hello! im in typing class right now. jr. high is going well. a little crowded in the halways though..
-Jackson "


Apparently typing class is not like it was for me in 7th grade...WHERE WE ACTUALLY HAD TO USE TYPEWRITERS.

6 comments:

emily said...

oh my!! NO WAY!! They can send emails in typing class!? wow.
I can't wait to hear how it goes!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

is that seriously allowed?! how do they monitor that?!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

I HAVE been wondering, all day actually. tell him he can email me too.:-)

THE BROWN BOYS said...

I HAVE been wondering, all day actually. tell him he can email me too.:-)

Jeannie said...

we had computers but it was super old school. The interwebs were just barely starting up. Can't believe you had typewriters!!

Rachel Bardwell said...

I remember being excited that my school had ELECTRIC typewriters with that magical white out button. Super high tech.