Monday, August 31, 2009

13!!!!

I don't know what this child did to his birthday cake, but one second they were lit and the next there was this large cloud of smoke. I've never seen anything like it. We were all highly impressed. Sorry about the blurry pic, but had to show you the cloud.

This was a present we bought for our son that was "for him". Nevermind, that I am now a seasoned drummer and my husband turns into another person when he gets a microphone in his hand. I WILL say he dedicates every song he sings to his wife. Awww...(you should probably listen to his singing first before you decide that's an honor)

Handsome birthday boy...

The best SMILING picture I've gotten from him in a long time... Love you Jackson. Yes, I know you're a teenager now...you can stop reminding me.








3 comments:

Kinsey Mazunik said...

Happy Birthday, Jackson!

emily said...

Every time I imagine Joe with the mic I just get a lounge singer picture in my mind. I CAN NOT wait to see this live. I wonder if he will dedicate a song to me!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

I want a turn with that mic real bad....