Friday, June 5, 2009


I need to brag on my son for just a quick minute. I'll try not to be prideful! Yesterday at the end of the 6th grade award ceremony they give an award to a boy and a girl called the Citizenship Award. It is awarded totally on a person's character inside and outside the classroom. It is based on the school's core virtues, friendships, respect, compassion, attitude, etc. And Jackson totally won it! We told him how proud we were of him and that meant so much more to us (and God) than any "achievement". He loves the Lord, and it's so cool that others saw what we see in him. Gotta go...I'm going to cry now.

5 comments:

emily said...

Oh my heart!!!!

codi said...

That is so awesome! What a great kid-with some pretty great parents:)

Connie said...

I'm not being prideful, I'm proudful, that's different. (Although I would like to think I have a tiny bit to do with the way he is turning out!) So I am very proud of you, Jackson, and I love you so so much.

Marylu said...

That is so neat! That is quite a honor.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

congrats, Jack. You make me so proud to be your aunt!