Sunday, January 10, 2010

Miss Lily- Looking Cute.

Today was one of those days where Lily was just being cute and quite a character, so we did a little impromptu photo shoot. She was in the process of making a birthday card for her little best friend from preschool. She wanted it to be "just right". She worked very hard on it. This is the one of several birthday parties she's been to lately and she really thinks she's 'big stuff' and is realizing this birthday party thing is a pretty good gig. Tonight, as I was tucking her in, she asked me in a little voice, "Mommy, when I get to be 5, do you think I can have my very own birthday party?" I'm a sucker at bedtime. The lights are low and she's all cute and cuddly in her P.J.s and looks like this tiny little thing all tucked in her bed. She could probably ask me for the world at bedtime and I'd find a way to give it to her, but don't tell her that. We wouldn't want her to abuse those powers. Now, we have 6 months to plan and replan the perfect party. (We may have agreed too soon.)
















6 comments:

laura b. said...

I think she looks a lot like Jackson in the 4th picture.

Kathy said...

She is so darling :) it will be a fun party

Shelly said...

Yeah for cuties!

Connie said...

Her beauty reduces me to tears.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

how come she has to be so cute.

emily said...

I can't even stand this. i need her now.