Friday, September 4, 2009

I Know It's Not Monday...but it's fabulous.

My husband had a fabulous moment last night. I know it was a Thursday...but it was fabulous nonetheless. If you're not informed, my sister and her friends document Monday's Fabulous Moment because I guess something fabulous happens every Monday. Here's Joes. We've been laughing about it all day and exploring all the possibilites that could be applied. As I'm writing this I'm getting a sinking feeling this isn't fabulous at all and is just an example of our very wierd senses of humor here at the McC. household.
Anyhoo...

Joe stopped off at DeliMart last night to get a bevarage and a big burly guy followed Joe out of the store with this huge 24 pk of beer. You know, the big rectangular case of cans? Well, Joe's watching him walk towards this Harley and is wondering where this guy is going to put his beer. He climbs on and balances the beer crosswise in front of him. Joe's thinking 'no way'. Then the guy pulls his shirt up over. Yep. I'm assuming he rode the whole way home like that. Only in Iowa.

Did you think it was fabulous? I did.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is one of the MOST fabulous moments of any fabulous moment ever. Welcome to the club. Your membership card will arrive shortly.

And correction...Fabulous moments don't necessarily happen every Monday. If need be, we make them happen.

Connie said...

Is this the same "burly" man that you saw jogging? Or are there just more "burly" men in IC than I thought?????