Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Life With Lily.

On the way to preschool this morning, I had to stomp on my brakes, because the person in front of me had to stomp on THEIR brakes. No need to go into that....but, it was one of those situations where I'm not sure if my brakes actually screeched, but in my head they did!
Me: "Oops, sorry, Lily."
Lily: "WOW! That was a really good trick, Mommy!"
Me: "Well, thanks!"
Lily: "Well, you're welcome!"
She just makes me laugh on a daily basis. Yesterday, she was playing with her brother's matchbox cars. Before you think she was doing something boy-ish, she gave me a 5 minute lecture on which cars were friends who, and had grouped them accordingly. I also heard one car commenting to another car on 'how sparkly they were today'. Nope. Nothing 'boy-ish' there.

2 comments:

emily said...

Oh my goodness. I love her. I love her. I need her.

Kathy said...

too cute!!!!! for sure